Terms & Conditions
From the time we receive your booking and deposit payment, a contract exists between you and Create Away Ltd.
BOOKINGS / PAYMENT
- The price shown on the bookings page is based on a minimum number of people booked on any workshop
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking to hold your place.
- You can make your payments via Bank Transfer or via PayPal and you will receive a receipt for each payment you make.
- The full balance is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the workshop.
- If you have to cancel your participation on a workshop, there would be a charge which varies according to the period of notice you give. Up to 57 days before the tour the deposit only is forfeited. Thereafter a percentage of the total cost of the tour will be due:
- between 56 and 29 days: 40%
- between 28 and 15 days: 60%
- between 14 days and 3 days: 80%
- within 48 hours: 100%
- In exceptional circumstances, Create Away reserves the right to cancel any tour. You would be given the opportunity to transfer to an alternative course/tour, depending on availability, or receive a full refund.
- The draft itineraries on our website are intended as a guideline and may be subject to change depending upon availability, the season, the weather, etc.
- If there is any area that you are not satisfied with or would like to change, please do let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request
INSURANCE / LIABILITY
Travel insurance is not included in the cost of your course. You must therefore take out your own personal travel insurance to cover travel delays and disruption, personal loss, damage, illness/medical costs, accident/injury/death. Also please ensure adequate cover for any activities you may be taking part in on your course (i.e. horse riding). Create Away is not liable for any of the above.
We will meet all our legal and regulatory responsibilities, often going beyond the minimum obligations. We aim to provide full and accurate information about our workshops and if there are changes, we will tell you promptly.
COPYRIGHT / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We are sure you will take home many wonderful photos of your stay in the Camargue with Create Away but please note:
If you post any photographs to your website, Facebook page, Twitter, Flickr, etc. please kindly avoid using the names of our Gardians (Ranchers), Horses or any of our Partners - to protect and respect their anonymity.
You may of course sell your photos for artistic purposes but not commercial use – should you wish to use or sell your photos for commercial purposes, please kindly get in touch so we can seek the relevant approval and agree to the terms, from the persons concerned.