We have a new workshop to present to you and it really is an Equine Photographer’s Dream!
This brand-new workshop includes the best of all our Camargue white horses’ shoots, in the marsh, in the woods, on the beach and in the sea. To top it off, we have added an indoor portraits shoots with different-coloured Lusitano stallions, using natural daylight, against a beautiful backdrop; an indoor portraits shoot of a trained black Andalusian stallion and a beautiful white Camargue stallion, using lighting and natural daylight, with a moody backdrop; and an outdoor shoot of the black Andalusian stallion on the beach.
The result is an incredible 9 horses shoots – simply an Equine and Wildlife photographer’s dream!
The dates for 2020 are now available on the website. Anyone making a reservation, by 31st December 2019, to join us in 2020 for this workshop, will get a launch discount of 5%.
We have enjoyed a busy season again in 2019 and we would like to take this opportunity of thanking those of you who kindly continue to spread the word!
We look forward to welcoming you back in 2020
- to the Camargue for our speciality horses and wildlife photography
- to Provence to capture stunning landscapes of Lavender and Sunflowers in full bloom
- to the iconic bay of Saint Tropez for the Super Yachts sailing regatta
- to Cuba for fascinating portraits, incredible street-photography, ballet dancers, boxers, musicians and more
- to India for the sublime Marwari horses, portraits, street-life and of course, the Taj Mahal!
In the meantime, enjoy the beautiful soft colours of the Autumn and Winter light.
Ros and Serge